Friday, March 27, 2009

Very important thing...!!!

Now I nearly no mood to blog. Don't know what to blog about. Arhh!!! I remember one very important stuff. For those who know Kheng hooi, we must congrat him because he has made one step closer to the door of success. Don't ask me for details, I will not bocor any rahsia. The rahsia, u know I tau la....

Ah!!! I want to enroll for the tioman trip. This is for sure. It's like been decades I never been to Tioman liao... This time going with my Uni frens leh... Surely will have lots of fun... And also, I almost forget one thing, congrats to Yik Wai, since he already couple liao... and also wei kit, he also couple liao... Among these four ppl, Im the only one lol... Sad case...

And this one, it's very important because I suspect that I have short term memory lost... eg. today I really concentrate hardly on my studies, tomorrow morning, I can forget everything. THIS IS SERIOUS PROBLEM MAN!!! Its a waste of time and effort. Eventhough I did some exercise I also can forget the formula...... Shit case...

And this is fairly important too... I hate my housemates, they seem to have lots of free time. Even though I have free time, they tend to have more... However, I pity KLCK oso la, since he doesnt have any free time... Peat oso, keep rushing lots of assignments... In fact, there's something I don wan to face. Tutorials. I don do tutorials. Jus copy nia.... Lazy
And KLCK keep telling me that he has a 4eva-undone project... cannot finish due to certain reason. He cannot make it right, bcz keep failing probably due to lack of XXXXXXXXX gua... ahaha jokin jokin...

And I promise this is very important tooooooo.... U see, our course rep, which so happen to become our group member, of 5, for environmental engineering. He informed us that our group is selected for a discussion with Sg ppl, for a talk, a short one. Initially, I was like : ??? Wah, y i always so lucky in this certain things one??? 4D i nvr kena la, this shit i kena always. WTF....
But if u think toward positive way, u might figure it out it's actually a good turning for us, bcz we have the opportunity tat normal undergraduates don. Positive huh? But wat if things turn out badly? for eg, bcz of difference in opinion and talk until beh song? then masam muka, then baling kerusi dan meja??? atau pn macam iraq punya wartawan baling kasut??? wah, spoil my handsome punya image liao la!!!!

And lastly, the most important, wat do u think I look like? Look like a child? a handsome one?
I really dono... my coursemates said that im cute wor.... dono how true... but at least i think its false statement... y? bcz i starred at the mirror, looking deeply into the mirror. And I also asked, mirror mirror on the wall, who's the cutest of them all? but the mirror din show my face wor.... LOL... I din feel like Im cute, instead I look fierce if i don smile, I look stupid if i smile.... these statements quoted by my coursemates.... True kah? How true? This one i really tak tau...

Alright, time for me to rest. Ja mata... bye bye

No comments: