Tuesday, March 24, 2009

I love darkness



Haiz, right now I dont care what he wants to do, its up to him and I don wanna care anymore. Im jus wanna live happily for the rest of my life nia... haha




Haha, don talk abt that anymore...
Right now, I love dark forces... Dark forces flowing through my body, yes, I love it, it makes me feel good... this sentence normally can be seen in Anime...



This is my laptop skin. It cost me RM16.00 nett.

Nice boh? My mom thinks that Im sick. Sick in dark forces. This could be improved if theres flame around the face. Jus like ghost rider... lol





Geng leh!!! One more screen shot.








Evil face appearing like tat, emerging from the boundary of the good, releasing enormous amount of dark aura.... yeay... Love it. Love to be bad with good characteristics...






Ha, finally I changed my bag, y? bcz the purple one sudah rosak. If not I wont use this one... The purple one i think sudah 3 tahun... Geng leh, I love my things, so I don really throw them away, jus put them aside... so my mom always scold me for making our house as landfills.....







My friends said during foundation, once they see my bag in computer lab, they know Im there. So now, guys, trace me with this new baggie... Haha, I forgot to rotate it...
Pls don think tat my room is untidy, jus tat the sekelompok cloth behind my bag is not mine... take note tat lo...

Come KLCK, spy me, stalk me as much as u wan... Many ppl use blue color bag lo... hard to spy.... Nah.... lol this bag's color is nt eye catching....




And 1 more thing, I wonder so many ppl complaining that rapidshare and megaupload provide slow speed downloads. In fact, I do not agree with them. See this prove... Im using 512 kbps line... if u divide it by 8, u will get 64 KB, and I got the speed, so I wonder.... who's lying????





This one, I took this picture because too rare... Its rare to snap a picture of cats fighting... And Im too free to do such a thing... lol



Not kissing, its fighting, until the fur is 'flying' upwards.... lol

Haha, bored ma, so I took it....


I think saya sudah masak, mau cari girl fren.... lol KLCK pasti ada yang sangat Nice kan??? Introduce some, don be so selfish.... Lol...

joking nia... if wan oso can de.... Lol

From Single and Available...







2 comments:

~K£cќ~ said...

Lebih one la u ... klck here klck there ... tooot u

Mau cari go cari sendiri la ... I'm very innocent 1 ... don't corrupt me with your evil mind

GB= Growing Boy said...

I will nvr corrupt ppl with my evil personality...

I will jus haunt ppl nia...