Monday, March 9, 2009

Now Oni i know...

Wah sai... now oni i know...

U know anot, there's a place, which is more likely a kampung, a modern with grey pavement kampung, which so happen to be my dad's hometown, not mine... a fishing village, with padi field...

yesterday, i went to my dad's hometown for wedding dinner, and guess wat? the bride and bridegroom, they are younger than me... by a year... follow chinese zodiac, they are horse while Im snake... now i don even have a girlfriend, and they are opposite lo... Suami isteri MAN!!!!

U cannot say that they DO wrong things and get married early... in fact they din do anything wrong or immoral... the bride is pretty and bridegroom is handsome... (but im more handsome) lol...jkjk
I admit im not handsome, since he is the bridegroom, i giv face to him... hahah lol...

kampung ppl are like tat one wor, my parents said one la.. this was my very first time i get to thiskind of wedding, whom bride and groom are younger than me..... kinda lame huh???

And so lucky i met my relatives, far away relatives, whom is said to have Doppelganger of me...
And do u guys know wat is Doppelganger??? its a phenomenon where U and the other u met together, which means the same face of urs...

Huh, weird right?
all my relatives said wah so look alike, but actually i don feel like lo... maybe some of my friends will say so, but i still don think look alike lo... having the chance to meet ur look-alike is such a wonderful thing, but ppl say when those meet up, bad things happen... same goes to the Anime KuroKami, go watch it...

and so happen altho my Doppelganger's dad is from sekinchan( my dad's hometown ), they then moved to KL... KL!!!
So coincidently,



I din meet him at kl b4....

lol...

ok back to wedding dinner... sory man, i din take any photo from the dinner, cz i din even bring camera, and my handphone sux, camera not clear one... but i shall say tat, now i realize kampung girl not bad oso la, they know make up and attend the dinner, super pro lo... lol... don think my dad's kampung so ulu la... got car one, got road one, got petrol pump one... lol

u know sekinchan boh? if dono nvm, tanjong karang? kuala selangor? sabak bernam? sure know gua.... so i would say most of the kampung girl they are not available anymore, but there are very little kacak guy there, so any guys who wanna find their 真命天女 can accompany me to there and find.... lol...

ok la
i wan stop liao

ragingrazor...

No comments: