Sunday, March 1, 2009

An interesting post...

What would your answer be if you are given these questions when you are applying scholarship online...???
I will not indicate which company or cooperate. Maybe I will get sued one leh...





(Max 2000 characters) You have characters left.



(Max 2000 characters) You have characters left.



(Max 2000 characters) You have characters left.



(Max 2000 characters) You have characters left.

5. How did you learn about our scholarship recruitment? (You may choose up to 2 answer(s))
A. Newspaper advertisement (The Star, Utusan Malaysia)
B. Poster and/or announcements at my school/college/university
C. Sime Darby corporate website
D. Scholarship websites
E. Word of mouth (parents/friends/seniors)


I don't think it is difficult for me... Just a piece of cake... ahahaha... Hopefully can get it la... If really come true then I will GREATLY SUPER DUPER HYPER ULTRA MAXI Happy liao la... Belanja u all makan oso tak de masalah... but oni limited to maggi goreng... hahaha, no shark fin soup... definitely not lo...

Wish me luck la, readers!!!

~Razor!~

6 comments:

~K£cќ~ said...

Kinda obvious its Sime Darby Scholarship LOL XDXD

Why all the question related to movie/ production =.= taking scholarship for broadcasting meh -_-

GB= Growing Boy said...

haha... i forgot there got the name wor... i think don wont sue me one gua???

Anonymous said...

exact same questions that I answered...in the end didn't even get shortlisted. I guess the CEO was afraid I might take over his position in a few year's time.

GB= Growing Boy said...

eh...who r u? Yi Gang Lover...I can't guess who u r... since all my friends english are poor one... say la.. i cant guess la

~K£cќ~ said...

Wah ... you intimidating your frens le XD ...nisse

GB= Growing Boy said...

wahliao... say i intimidating...
where got so bad, this is not la...
lol...

dono who is him... stalk on me
probably is a girl leh... hehe