Wednesday, March 4, 2009

moody...

Things happened jus like tat...
Yesterday my ex call me up... indeed this really surprised me... I thought she wouldnt call me anymore. Sometimes feel like kinda regret when I just ended it up like tat...

That time I was playing gg- Garena, which is a virtual place for Dota-er to play dota together... And I think if I play very frequent my blood pressure surely increase alot... together with peat yesterday. Either lag or the players leave. Wat kinda shit is this la... play then enjoy la. When they kena killed, they blame each other and leave the game. zzz wat a coward...

back to here, she called me up because she's doing promotion for hotlink caller ring tone. She asked me to subscribe, to help her and so on lo... RM5 for initial month and RM3 for subsequent month.
Pls help me to help her lol...

Jus dial

*131*3*00261#

then tooot tooot and some one speak up and ur subscription is done...

Regret regret... and ewai say i so bad, a bad fellow. But redi past. and there is nothing i can done...
She is unavailable lol... haha, and she's working near pj utar and wanna come and find me... unfortunately, I'm at setapak utar lo, cannot meet up and say hi to her... haha...

aiks, forget about it...
Now im suffering cz I need to finish up all tutorial for 2 subjects... altho jus 2, but these subject can cause instant death due to the craziness and difficulty of the subjects... count like shit, lose mark like hell, and nothing goes up to heaven, all down to the hell....

at the very first moment, when u calculate something incorrectly, and u have the chance to say sayo nara liao... undoubtly, Die...


~mood~ below average, dono why...

5 comments:

~K£cќ~ said...

Regret? @.@ ....

Your turn to emo~~ go cry under blanket lah ... =.=

GB= Growing Boy said...

I wont cry one la...
Just feel sad, maybe will cry when everyone is asleep liao...

Lol, not emo-ing la

Sherril 雪乐 said...

haha kelvin... lately many ppl emo huh??? maybe yi gang emo in his slp.. u never know.. but of course i hope he wont

~K£cќ~ said...

Emo in slp? @.@ ...

He emo u pujuk dia la ... sure ok 1 swt ...

GB= Growing Boy said...

...

no one pujuk me...
nvm nvm
pujuk me oso no use one la...