Monday, March 9, 2009

Fight to live on...

I, as the imagine breaker,
will never fear death,
as death is just a process of life cycle,
even pain of thousand needle pierce through me,
I shall stand and protect my love one,
never fear death,
as it is just trick of the devils,
yes, i love dark powers, indeed,
but use it against the dark ones,

Stand, stand like a warrior,
nothing to be afraid as you are armored,
determination is the key,
the key to success, in everything,
even the win in battle,
pain, is nothing to me, as I realized,
yet, it is just another stupid ideas of the devils,
and yet, human is being deceived by them...
how useless, how powerless, humans are!!!

As what I believe you will never die,
even you are cursed or targeted by them,
come and let's have a solo fight,
even thousands of undead are infront of you...

So Grandma, just live it on, don't be afraid, if your will is to continue your life, just go ahead, I support you, don't be afraid of pain if you were, it's nothing, really nothing, pain, it's just a short duration of process, if you follow what you really believe in, it's just troublesome, if you can win the battle, the sun will, again shine upon you, try to extend your life, value it, I believe you can
F 9 the devil!!!! Show them how useless they are!!!


Good luck,
Yi Gang.
Grandson.

No comments: