Sunday, March 22, 2009

I hate to go home

Sometimes, my friends are curious why I don't go back home on weekends, since I'm KL people. Haha. They know nothing. I hate to go back because I need to take 2 hours trip, including LRT and bus. It isnt that far though, but compare to Johor or other people, they took 4 hrs to go back, which is double of my time. Wahsai, I'm local nia...

And one more thing, Kelvin said ask your father and fetch la... Haha, don dream la... altho Im his son, but he treated me like 2nd class citizen. His nephew and his family (not me, my sis and my mom) he cares more for his brothers sisters and parents. He treated his immediate family like nothing. He is willing to fetch his nephew from putrajaya to Sekinchan, near tanjong karang and Kuala Selangor. This is FREAKING far. And he thinks that fetching me HOME from KL to Subang IS FURTHER than fetching his newphew.
zzzz... seems to be hopeless...

So I felt that, these few years, starting from foundation, I felt that I ve grown alot. Transform from a dependent kid into an independent one. I don put much hope on him either. So now, what Im thinking is I plan to spend the least money for my Uni life, to create my great path for my future, with my bare hands. I don wanna rely on him bcz i think he doesnt have the sincerity for my family. And sometimes, he thinks like a small kid, while saying me im not matured, and keeps getting trouble for him... WTF??? I din do anything wrong but he still reprimand me like that, as if Im the prisoner.

Last time, I did things according to my pace, that's only suits my own one. And sometimes, I failed to inform him on certain things, he scolded me. Fine enuf, And now I ve changed, but he didn. He is scolding me while he is the one who did that. ( i din simply say one, i got prove one.) When I told him the wrong things he have done, he jus gimme masam muka punya look, like Im the one who is wrong....

So I WANNA SAY HERE, ADULTS, PLS DON THINK THAT U R RIGHT ALL THE TIME, BCZ WHAT U R THINKING IS JUS IN UR POSITION, U NVR THINK OF OTHER PPL....
THIS IS FKING TRUE, I CAN CAP JARI!!!

I hate to go home, there's another reason behind... & u know wat?? When in foundation, me and my sis first had our very own computer. Family computer. Few years b4 that, my father bought computer for my cousin. His nephew. While our house have pentium2 computer. So u can see how caring he is to his OWN SON. wow. Great. B4 i entered foundation, my mom quarreled alot with my dad. No choice, she had to fight for this right. I knew that my mom had suffered these years, they quarreled bcz of my dad's attitude. Haha, now Im crying. Cant hold it any longer. We, as his immediate family gain nothing more than his nephew, his bro and sis... everyday, we save money, we save it in bank, and he jus use it and feed his parents and siblings.

Things like tat happened to me all the times, I din tell anyone. Now it seems to me, really incompressible redi. My heart has full of loads. These loads. I wonder if Im the one who is ill, lying on the bed, will he see me boh.. I wonder
I wish I lie on the bed, got AIDS or cancer or watever, at least he cares for me, care for my family, even for a second. I would be very happy liao.... I wish for nothing more.
I have a sad family, who knows? Who to be blamed on? Lucks.. Even my mom fell sick, he wont fetch her to hospital, mom did it on her own. When his brothers or sisters fell sick, his the one... even fetch from Sekinchan to Subang SJMC... Bill who pay? No need to mention u oso know who...

I cant keep it anymore, its hard to keep. Even im smilling, my heart is screaming in agony and sorrowness... +~NobodyKnows~+




But don worry, my future wife, I wont follow my dad's footsteps, I will treat ur parents and my parents equally, and the most important, my kids and wife....




written by stupid Yi Gang

4 comments:

~K£cќ~ said...

There is nothing we can do ... everyone has something kept inside our heart that only we ourself know ...

Well ... that's y study hard earn more money and don't depend on them. Seriously, I prefer to stay in TBR ... I can do what I want and whenever I want.

p/s: I tot u don cry -_- swt ... anyway ... don't think bout it so much ... just let it go ... we can't change how ppl think but at least we know we won't be like that ...

GB= Growing Boy said...

I feel that staying in TBR with frens is nicer...

at least we hav some1 to talk to...
I hope i can come out and work so they can jus sit at home do their own business, settle their own things. this would be alot nicer, they can put their full concentration do wat as they like, and i don care

~K£cќ~ said...

If they didn't work sit at home together ... I believe more problems will occur ...

Sherril 雪乐 said...

cheer up! Guess this was written when u asked me bout the tioman trip right? u were super depressed that time d...

anyway.. like Kelvin said, just study hard, earn more money and dont rely on him.

I think 1 day he will understand.. I think la..