Monday, May 4, 2009

Yes, MAA

Today, was my 3rd day of exams... today's subject was Numerical. I was so worried that I couldn't pass it bcz the Bangladeshi guy doesn't seem to be so kind... luckily, the questions weren't that tough... but there was a guy name K. I told him I want to pass, he said I tipu him... wth man...

but nevermind, today, I heard from my mom, saying that my car tutor had passed away, visa sudah expired... haiz, dono when is my turn. but of cz, i wanna be like sun-ng-hong la, wont die one... sommore so powerful...

Yes, I just received a letter from IJM, yes, my steps toward getting my scholarship is much nearer now... hope will success, and if so, then I need to reduce lots of my time which was spent on anime and dramas liao... and sadly, I need to prepare a speech for the interview... and this company is in PJ man... 19 MAY, an important date to the window of my future....!!!!

but of cz, i will not tell my parents bcz if I succeeded, I will show how I do all these by my own hands... but wat if I fail? better don tell lo...

Now chatting with K and writting blog.... haiz, after this wanna watch drama.... haiz, after thought of it, better don tell my parents even if I get the scholarship... y? bcz if I manage to do so, I can get extra pocket money.... yeay.... pls pray for me so tat i can get my scholarships la.... haha

3 comments:

~K£cќ~ said...

l i e e e e e e e e e e

Sherril 雪乐 said...

eh bout the IJM scholarship u sure about it?

coz my god bro went to apply and he already succeeded and have already started intern since last sem break.. but he told me not like he wanted wor...

btw i have 2 frens who are IJM sholars.. so if u have any enquiries can ask them la

GB= Growing Boy said...

intern?

I was jus applying for scholarship oni wor???!! Last time they asked me to send them the essay sommore wor...
who are ur frens?