Monday, May 18, 2009

BB= Best boy

Wahkao!!

Today morning, I spent some times doing the speech thingy, for tomorrow's interview... And I dono what to say man, but one thing Im sure, that is one must 'blow blow' one, jus like playing with fire, the stronger u blow, the happier the interviewers are... and guess wat? Im gonna do this man, wanna blow blow, try and see... wahahah

And today so unlucky, need to rush back to Setapak to attend a 9-ppl-meeting... Nothing special happen during my journey, one word to describe, safe. Cz my mom keep saying, it's not safe to go there alone and now is holiday, no one will be there, NOT SAFE NOT SAFE....

Then I told her, I wont die la... Like I don have tomolo like tat oh... And finally I reached there safely... And now Klck keep kacau-ing me...

Once I arrived at my home, wah!! the dust like dono how many cm thick... Great, but not my room la... I cleaned it b4 I came back one... Guess wat? Nothing happen... =.=|| tak de robbery...
Then I went to have my lunch, and I discovered that TBR is gonna have another CC!!! Yeay Yeay, hope they can compete and brings out more cheap package lol...Around 4 CC opened there liao...

In UTAR, only a few cats walking around... Then I had my meeting... bla bla bla, I din give any comments or opinion, jus read my newspapers and magazines... Wat a boring meeting la... I wonder wat should I do as a treasurer, in that meeting???!?!? No things I can do lo... Then something 'captivative', something 'shining' so brightly that I couldnt resist looking another time.. Ewai... Ewai's girlfren, so .. so .. speechless...

Not pretty... One would say, normal looking... And he asked me nice anot... my response was : ' err, ok ok lo' I don wanna break his heart lo...

Then the meeting ended after 1 hr 45 mins... U can imagine boh? Wat I was doing in 1hr 45 mins... looking around, doing nothing.... Sienz...
I admit Im blur sometimes, cz I din pay attention... Ppl are like tat... guess wat?
When I reached Kelana Jaya, I went to 7-11 to buy RM 1.70 Crispy... and I gave RM 5, meanwhile, I was looking at the wriggle chewing gum, RM 1.30... then blur blur that time, I don wanna buy the chewing gum, but I gave the cashier RM0.30... Cz I tot can get RM4.00 change...

Then the cashier took it and REALLY gave me RM4.00... then I left the shop without thinking any things... Then again, I checked my wallet and found out... The cashier oso blur like me... Wahaha, suddenly save RM0.40 lol....

Then another thing happened... Guess wat? I was asked to do some survey with some recycling things la... That lady asked me how old am I, then I answered 20 lo... She din believe and said I looked like 18... My heart reply la... 18 nia? not younger meh??? Cheh.... lol After that, she showed me a recycled stuff, very wangi one, ask me to smell it wor... then I blur blur trust her and smell it wor... very nice smell somemore wor... Then she asked me to support the recycling thingy, so ngam ngam my wallet left just now tat RM4.00 the cashier gave me lo... so I said I gave RM 2.00, AND u know wat the hell she said to me ar???? " Aiyo, the donors give at least RM30" that time, i was stunned, for 2 seconds... speechless... then she said nvm, next time oni...


After this, I recalled that got such ppl ask u go inhale some gases from their product and U blur blur follow them... Wahkao... so scare leh... Later I follow them they sell like slave to America then how ar.... like 卖猪仔... jus like in hong kong drama... tat instant like darkness fall...

Blur sometimes bring more harm than goodness leh...
Maybe she saw me like easy to bluff then ask me donate money... 诈骗集团...

The next post I will post my desktop changes... Icons changed into nicer view, everything changed... Yeah

4 comments:

~K£cќ~ said...

U dam swt ... so hope robbery happen on you isit? Zzz =.=

Later Ken see den u know ... he read blogs u know XDXD ...

So I was right its another CC ... see the server box oso know it would be a CC liao ... even told my housemates that it was gona be a CC. Good for you lo .. more choices ... =.=

The orang same blur like u la ish ish -_- RM 30 wat the ... surely con orang 1 la ... donors don usually ask a specific amount one ler ... smell somemore la nanti u wake up somewhere naked den u know LOL ...

GB= Growing Boy said...

wtf... Im not blur till like tat la...
zzz

~K£cќ~ said...

Sure? Wahaha u just smelled that thing leh ...

GB= Growing Boy said...

smell oni, nothing happened oso!!