Tuesday, May 12, 2009

HyperBeam

Sigh, the environmental paper... really made me drop my jaws, when I saw those questions, and at that very moment, I felt that I manage to get a grade around B....
Sigh, all those memorizing things, I just 'blow blow' only, nothing I else I could do, and the calculation part, I didn't really memorize the particular formulae for certain condition, again, die...

Today, the most awaiting day has arrived, the final paper for Year 2 Sem 1, today is the freedom day, it's different from independent day, although they share the same meaning - freedom...

Most probably I will be going back on Wednesday, alone. My parents couldn't fetch me on weekdays. And it's ridiculous for me to wait till weekend ma... Lol, Kelvin said he is going back on Wednesday, maybe we can hang out in CC after exam...

Sometimes, things wouldn't go as what you think. They might get worst, face it; they might get better, appreciate it. But sometimes, you have the power to change. Regret now; pointless, that's what I'm doing now. I shudn't let go of her. Sigh. One of my biggest mistake I ve made in my life.
But the fact is we are seperated, the chance is so mere, too mere to have any confidence in maintaining this relationship...

Haiz...

But anyway, today is my launch of my final beam,
a beam with a destructive power,
only limited with a blow,
it has the power to destroy anything,
even it is thousand miles away,
a beam that will leave y2s1 a history,
unexpectedly powerful bringing doom,

yeah, study now, and strike for Soil Mechanics...



"Gyarados, Dragonite, Hyperbeam attack NOW!!!"

adapted from Pokémon

7 comments:

~K£cќ~ said...

Swt go cc see u dota? =.= I balik d lor ~.~ tml go back take things ....

~K£cќ~ said...

Btw who is she? XD

GB= Growing Boy said...

...
so fast go back

u wont know who is she... i wont tell

~K£cќ~ said...

I got no laptop is TBR ok ... wan rot die meh .... stare at walls? =.="

O.o dunwan tell ... nvm I'll find out ...

GB= Growing Boy said...

u wan find out y u ask me in msn???
swt la

~K£cќ~ said...

I find out by asking u lo ... if not how else? swt =.=

GB= Growing Boy said...

zzz...

u said u don wanna know liao ma, still wan ask me...