Thursday, April 30, 2009

Boring post

During the study week, I have been watching shows, dramas... Not really been into studying lo... As I was preparing for the next paper, which is Pengajian Malaysia, vivian said that it is unnecessary one wor... she said jus read few line can pass liao... I wonder how true it is lo...

Yesterday nite, my fren from Australia, hanjun told me that he's having a project. So I realised oversea, they concentrate on task, group assingnment rather than theory... Well, u can say it's definitely a good opportunity to have exposure on those projects as we might have tons of it when we are in work...

the project is : build a library on the cambodia's lake... floating one, and also mobile...


cool huh? and the project requirements are, u need to check out the price of lumber in cambodia, the standard size for lumber in cambodia, bcz cambodia cannot afford steel to build a floating library, u need to estimate all those using internet as ur only resource, since he said he got no hint from any books... Perhaps, maybe if Im going to study there, I would definitely wont watch anime, wont play games liao lo... U know y? becz the internet there, they charge at amount per month.. for eg, monthly u get 4 GB, means u can download maximum 4 GB...

This includes when U sign into instant messaging tooo.... and download few movies and redi GG... no more for u once u finish up 4GB for the rest of the month... and it's not cheap to have 4GB, i heard from my fren, definitely more expensive than Malaysia, that's y sometimes, I will thank Streamyx for not charging us at high price.... if compare to P1 Wimax, streamyx is alot cheaper lo... eventhough is cable one...

ha don talk about IT stuff la... u all sure boring one..

And dear readers, i jus wanna know how many of u using pirated MS office? Any? din get the genuine advantage notification? Manage to remove it?

well, guess it's time to continue my drama, will update later lo.. chao

No comments: