Friday, May 8, 2009

Things to do...

Tons of things to do... really, all these things making my head going to burst-in-max...
Now Im waiting for a friend who had invited me for DotA but now he hasn't online yet. Yea, I have 2 more papers, which is environmental engineering and soil mechanics... Studied half of it...

Need to clean up my plaptop from those rubbish files, save space and beautify it... watch drama and anime, need to practise piano, need fix computer and upgrades mus be done, clean up my tables because the papers like scattered everywhere, even on my bed, but I don't sleep with papers lo...

Also, i need to prepare the speech for the interview, but this can be postponed... for now the most important stuff I need to do is study... cz environmental engineering isn't a subject for me to play play, cz I really dislike chemistry subjects, and unfortunately this subjects more or less relates to BIO... these already can make my head big....

haiz, ppstream had made my time passed even faster than I thought. The scholarship thing I really have no idea lo, how to face it... now the only thing in my mind is how Im gonna spend my holidays??? Plan to go kai kai with frens, if any of u have plans like go for vacation pls tell me la, i don wan to be bored to death arrrr!!!!

2 comments:

~K£cќ~ said...

ROT AT HOME LA .... 2 weeks past very fast onli .... 3rd week orientation liao .... haiz ...... siennnnnnn tooooot

~K£cќ~ said...

yeala yeala then just sit there dota every hour n minute till week 3 of holiday