Friday, November 27, 2009

This is freaking me out!!!

Ma Ma Mia.

I scream it out loud. But I'm not happy, in fact, I AM PISSED OFF. By who? Good question. A person call Alan. A KTARian. And now I hate KTAR people. They are like brainless. Really. Even though they got Lengluis la... haha

Ma Ma Mia = !!@#$%^^&%$$!!


All these started the day before yesterday. When I chat with Mr.L and Mr.S, planning on going to Setapak to have dinner with them. Then the next morning, I told my mom I gonna return to Setapak to have a simple cleaning. Then you should know what my mom said if you read my wall post from facebook recently. Yeap! Nag! Nag! and Nag! Say there no people la, very dangerous la, so quiet la, so dark at night la... bla bla bla, she can't stop singing until I scream "CUT!!!!"


And I learned a very important lesson today, adults always win their argument. And the idiotic thing she said: ' why do you have to clean it so fast? You can clean it when you back next time! '
What would she scold me if I mess up my things at home? I mean real home, Subang home. She will shout till volcano can errupt, and force me to clean it advance. See the difference? Nah, she wouldn't notice it. Even if I tell her the difference, she will start arguing.


Let me head to the point. When I reached my hostel at Setapak, I saw TONS of drawing blocks and HIS DAMNED_ASS_WORK ON MY BED. BED. MY POOR BED WAS TREATED LIKE A TABLE OF HIS. THE GUY IS ALAN. He destroyed my things. Even his homeworks on my bed are so dusty, I can barely breath you know, all dust stuck in my nose. My tilam all full with dust. Why? Because my tilam was exposed!!!


"Where is your bed sheet?" Good one! I also don't know!!! Went missing.
"How about your bolsters and pillows? Still in good condition?" Oh, still in good condition, but were covered by his HOMEWORK.
"How about your table?" HA! There was a toothpaste and toothbrush on it.

You will think : "wow, that's alot better!!!" Then you are wrong!!!
ANTZ... familiar? ANTSSSSSSS ON MY TABLE, thanks to his toothpaste. Really thank him very MUCH. Because of him, my belongings turned into RUBBISH DUMP. Yeah! Like my existence was not there before. WHAT A GOOD MATE.


AND!!! AND!!! AND the floor. If you have wet foot stepping on it, you can see dark-blacky-foot-stain. with your toes, in nice shape. I totally have NO IDEA how he can survive through a dusty dirty stinky room. Some more you know what? When I entered the room, he doesn't even care after he saw me looking at my OWN BED. Like not his fault. Oh yea. He has thick skin. Won't be embarrassed. Then I "ehk-ehmmm" he only pretend to tidy up the room. What a sick person.



Thank God for giving me so LITTLE trouble.

No comments: