Tuesday, November 3, 2009

HOLY SHIT

I dono y... I always kena this type of ppl... again... Some OLD LONELY MAN finds me and chat with me... damn SIAL... Last time in LRT oso like tat.... now i work oso like tat...

WAHLAO EH WTF WHO CURSED ME WITH THIS ASS HOLE THING??? WANNA HUG ME WANNA HAVE FEELINGS? SHIT U KANASAI SOSHITE KANINA...

PUI! IM NOT GAY MAN... NOW KEEP CALLING ME DONO GAO LAN..!!! DENG

A divorced man come and find me saying rubbish thing... I jus wan him to buy my voucher and end up like tat.... somore said wanna sponsor me buying a new handphone.... al-hamduli ah..........

GOD pls save me from this MAN.... luckily he hasnt become a stalker.... if not I sure mati 9 9...

Dont u feel geli ka? Its so disgusting.... 'dont u feel that we go to private place, oni u and me, no other ppl, i hug u u hug me...' HOLY CRAP....

PIECE OF SHIT!!!! YAK SI LA...

Somore wat? Hug each other!!! its not painful.... wat im thinking of is banana go into ass.... not painful???!!!?!?!! !@#$%^&*()

WAHSAI.... speechless already... deng... my very old post told u all, don have 'yuan fen' with girls, but plenty of tat with 'OLD MAN'!!!!

1 comment:

chocolate said...

haha :D
very funny la your post.!! LOLx
i can laugh whole day thinking what going on with u and the old man
haha.!!
and the way u angry.. deng.~ dam funny
keep on... nice post
hahahaha ( cant stop laughing man.. help.!!! )