Sunday, November 1, 2009

im so fked up man...

wats up? im now working... alone... yeah, tats right working alone... nvm, cz im already familiar with this word... ALONEZ.

and now im sick. But still have to go to work. Y? bcz my boss said, ' y oni u say wan off for a day?' (need to work 7 days a week) ' u shud tell me 48 hrs b4 u wanna off!!!' ??? I was like duh? R u god? u know when u gonna fall ill? if u r prophet u can know when u sick then whole world punya doctor sudah bankrupt la!!!

y i say so? bcz if u know u gonna fall sick on certain day at which time which time, of cz u gonna take prevention or some vitamins to stay healthy right? this company kinda fk up... no joke! its sohai one... but nvm, i still can work, come challenge my patience, come challenge my determination, I will WORK AND TAKE UR RM80 per DAY... + commission, I work OT by distributing brochures, I don need them to pay me OT, they don appreciate, SIAL MAN...

NVM, I ve done wat I could do. somore, if I wanna off I need to find ppl replace my position in SUMMIT. WTF? is this rasional? logic ka? u work in company if u wan take leave, u need find ppl replace u? common sense right? but this company wans me to do tat...

since im always alone, i don have frens who are willing to replace for me... nvm one, i still can tahan... tats y i will take ur RM80 per DAY.... !@#$%^


Oh yea, today is Lawrence bday... I wished him at 11.01 Am, bcz today is 1/11/2009.... tada....

No comments: