Thursday, November 12, 2009

Its pain...

I nvr thought tat its freaking pain that can cause death man.... sigh, after the so call operation, I merely chew and eat bcz my jaw is in immense pain.... but i cant scream in agony....

the pain is like... FARK
I need something that pain kills pain... not anti-pain pills... Now i can understand the pain of those ppl, especially those older ppl who cant chew.... WTF I hate this feeling and wanna bite my teeth harder....


No one knows except those who undergo this so call operation... those who have worse case than me will suffer more.... currently i stop work for 3 days, and continue on 15 & 16, but after tat i might be jobless.... how? sial!!!


Now I seriously feel like wan some one to punch at my mouth, my jaw.... or even bite till lose all those teeth.... and my tongue now is suffering man!!! cant really move, once i move it, will be cut by those sharpy things installed in it... and it will be "hurted" ( Teck wei taught me this word)


ARRRRRR

No comments: