Friday, August 28, 2009

Suih!!!

Yesterday was so fantastic... I had nvr imagined after Structural Analysis 2 test, I was in really bad mood... cz the topics i aimed for didnt come out... so? die la...

then after tat, was my presentation, too bad tat time redi no mood liao... sienz... then my frens suggested wanna go for movie, at Brem Mall, kepong. So he fetched 3 of us, plus him 4 ppl lo... reached there around 5.15pm then we buy tickects, which cost us RM9 for 7PM punya screening. Then we headed to Chin Thye's house there and had our dinner for Crabby...

we learned the crabby lesson... and got my hand cut by the hazardeous crabby shell... pain in the finger... and we ordered 2kg crab = 4 crabs, which cost us RM64 + the vege total up = RM100 for 4 person... then after 2 hrs of cracking the crab shells, using 10 fingers to lick the crab, after the crab jus spreaded all our cloths, we finally carried our heavy stomach to the cinema again...

The movie title is Laughing Gor, which was based on the series " xue jing ju ji " found in my previous post de... it is a prequel of the series.. which lasted for 1.5 hr... nice oso, i like it... cz got laughing gor... the whole cinema was so quiet, bcz the whole cinema oni got 5 of us, including Chin Thye... we finished our movie around 8.30PM, and guess wat? the host drove us to Sky 1, one of the cheapest cyber cafe in GK...

again, we continue our journey to GK having a 4 hr package... = RM4... Cheap? yeah, definitely...
tat time, we reached sky 1 was around 10 something... then played played played till 3Am... y? becz we boh syok and added money till 3 AM... sienz... lagi wat? the idiotic driver ajak us go Steven Corner... Memang Siao Lang, we ate, so called Supper, till 4PM something... memang pro dao... then oni fetched me home... tat time, I too lazy to bath jus slept like tat...

(i know u wan say me so dirty) but nvm, 4 something, almost 5 Am i went to slp... then i put 8AM punya alarm, but woke up at 10... then ? of cz missed my frens' presentation on 9AM la... luckily not me... hehe

then i no bath again, str8 away go class... then continue slp, awake, slp again, awake, then beh tahan liao, i took L's handphone and play... haha, tooo geng liao!

6 comments:

Seen said...

so dirty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

GB= Growing Boy said...

haha, cz tooo tired, tired till will fall asleep if i bath in the toilet...

haha

Seen said...

=.=" bt din bath u can sleep o...geng...

GB= Growing Boy said...

eh, u nvr tried b4 leh... tired till u don wan do anything... jus fall onto ur bed and sleep like tat...

ppl call me Lee Yi Geng

Seen said...

let u win lor...eechi gang...

GB= Growing Boy said...

iiisssssh... i know u hamsap say lo... not need say me eechi geh...

u say me eechi u oso hamsap... haha
if u say me good boy i will say u back good girl de