Sunday, August 9, 2009

It's not good to be str8!!!

Haiz, I have just missed my party reunion thing arrrr..... yesterday, i chose to join ken and his frens going to this utar traveler trip lo... i have no comments to write about tat trip, if i write K will shoot all those ASS HOLE THINGS !@#$% things la... so i have to stay quiet and keep all those comments to myself oni... So u know wat I will tell u abt the trip... there are only a few person I can share with, which is Law, L and Jun... Sienz... anyway, K don read my blog since he told me he so !@#$% about my previous post saying all his bad things... nvm


I used to be a straight forward guy... but now i have changed, i wan to be secretive... jus like they do... since he told me like so many useful things, to be secretive..


now back to the topic...
I have things to do... lab report and assignments are pending... sienz, now gonna do it, but Im so happy that my lappy is ready for collection! yes! this is the first thing lo... secondly, I will be attending IJM ceremony leh... dono how is it one... anticipating leh... and thirdly, I will begin my swimming training this week leh!!! yes, i wanna try swimming agin lol.... with my buddies lol...


one more thing, regarding seen's post.... wahkao!!! I look so short in ur fb photos... u r really TALL leh... and my picture of having lolipop... errr, so damn ugly... haiz....


and I find some reason behind those SRC reactions, when seeing me... now i know liao... nvm I wont tell here anyway, cz I ve learnt it...

10 comments:

Seen said...

yor..u geng lar..lik tat oso can sleep...salute u lor..

GB= Growing Boy said...

wahliao, i damn tired lo... dono y, like kena curse like tat.... zzz

Seen said...

i wan to sleep oso le...bt kenot lor..cz i sit alone mar..bsid ter kosong..kejap gt ppl pass by sit har den stand up..sit har den stand up T_T envy u...so i snap ur pic..ahhahaha

GB= Growing Boy said...

har? the pic is u take one ar? i tot other ppl take one?

Seen said...

gt 2 mar..without lolipop i snap wan..wit lolipop snaped by matt...hahaha

GB= Growing Boy said...

yea meh
so geng, i see no wonder la... haha, use ur handphone isit???

Seen said...

yalar use my hp..pro le..hahahaha
u oso nt bad mar..u snap ken's photo as well..

GB= Growing Boy said...

tat one so dark how to see, haiz, so kelian, my skills are so bad...

me noob than u... far more noob....

sob sob

Seen said...

yalar..kind witch sure pandai sikit wan mar...hahaha

GB= Growing Boy said...

yea la... kind witch...

can turn into evil oso de leh