Monday, September 14, 2009

when I get 38% of luck in FB

Yesterday, I was so happy lol...

My parents sign up for a policy, Great Eastern combo with the OCBC bank, so I get the chance to play a game... neh, u sure watch tv show de ma... the game is like u trap in a small, freaking sempit chamber, and all money stuffed inside... then got vacuum blower.... pump la... pump the money up then u catch catch lo... jus like catching buggies...


then I observe how they catch lo... u cant bent down and get those money anyway... then jus awhile observation, i know some smart ways lo... i realized the wind blows in a circular way, like small tornado... then i was not tat stupid go and catch buggies, I put my hand at a certain place (above the blower) since the money has the highest concentration there, then when i have my hands fill with money, immediately put those money into ur the other hand...


this is not enuf still, ur eyes need to be alert, differentiate the RM1 , RM 10 and RM 50...
since the RM1 and RM 50 almost same in color, RM1 almost 99%, RM 10 a few, and RM 50 4 pieces... however, the previous person took away 3 RM 50, u still have the chance to get the last one... (money is refilled every 1 hour, so see the luck lo)

while my luck is the worst one, so when sampai me, RM 50 - no more, RM 10 - pieces, RM1 less than 50 pieces... so wats ur probability to get a good one? ( others they got over RM 100, average RM 120...)

so the we told the manager no more RM50 liao leh, so playing this no fun at all... then the manager so good go add in money, anyway, its time to refill cz pass one hour le... and i used my strategy to get RM103 for the first time, the second time I got RM 148, thx to the RM50... any way, my advice for playing this game is, don aim for RM50 la, the probability is freaking low, y not aim for others like RM10, since u need to focus on grabbing the money and also using ur leg to push the money to the blower and let it blows up... u have no time to concentrate on RM50, so jus be aware with RED COLOR paper lo...


damn fun and exciting de lo... u shud go play play and experience it...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

38 is high or low?=D

GB= Growing Boy said...

low ba... i consider low lo...