Thursday, August 13, 2009

After swimming...

Shit, my hair is like keras till can stand... so rough man...
but i din use conditioner.... now my hair harden redi...
Shun Chiat, who accompanied me, has experienced this too, and now, he is much different from me, cz his hair is memang keras one!!!!

he has luen hair, so no need to be afraid of lo...
and he advised me use conditioner... i had a shock of my entire life, that he got use conditioner for his LUEN hair... curly.... jus like curly fries of A&W!!! wahaha
wah, one more thing that shocked me is his body, altho he is shorter than me but more muscular than me lo... and compared to him, im like bak jam kai like tat...

tomolo going again... wanna learn fast fast

8 comments:

Seen said...

now oni u noe ur skin very fair a???uiyor...hahaha

GB= Growing Boy said...

the worst is when he saw my paha, he was like : " wah!!?!???!"

CokezZz said...

aiseh..no nid learn 1 la...jump into the pool n then automaticallly u will noe how to swim d 1

Seen said...

bak zam kai a~~~hhahah

may said...

learning swimming??

GB= Growing Boy said...

haha

i know how to swim liao lo...

may said...

very good..

our next meeting venue:swimming pool

=s

GB= Growing Boy said...

wah
sure boh???
May?? Come come and hav a race!!!

haha