Friday, September 18, 2009

wahlao eh...

so sienz... whole house left me...

im ALONE... can be said Home Alone... Ktar ians sudah balik kampung, Utar ians all wont come back stay here... sienz... oni laptop facing me 24 hrs... wahlao... kinda get a weird feeling, telling me the whole world is dying, oni left me... sleep oso need cover whole body cz scared of piao piao...

wat shud i do? eat alone, think alone, study alone, play alone... but not talk alone... cz talk with piao piao ma... =.=

sore wa boku no sonzai no chikara... raining now, staring at the sky, dono wat to do... enjoying the cold wind... wahsai, this is old man's life man!!! haiz... pity me...

4 comments:

Unknown said...

u can find me~

GB= Growing Boy said...

... im not gaylol... hahaha, oso no transport...

~K£cќ~ said...

balik subang la ==

GB= Growing Boy said...

haiz, when got exam, stay there la of cz...