Friday, April 10, 2009

07/04/2009

Last day of my grandma

When I finished my class at 6pm on thursday, I received sms from my mom, saying that it was urgent, and i got to know that my grandma had gone to lala land... A 79 years old lady, she manage to survive that long from cancer... very pro, but one thing she couldn't do it was she couldn't see us once last time, that's what I regret, what I can't do... Haiz

And according to the rules of hokkien, (wa beh hiao kong hokkien hui) we need to wait till 3 days for grandma in order to send her to the klang meru ' fairy land' known as 'xian jing'
so since thursday, altho I received sms, but I will not reply until monday cz my handphone no battery liao... and I din bring charger to hometown XD...

And I need to delay the proposals until monday, the proposal for the committee, so can everyone bear with me? Now using CC punya computer oni, but I will finish it A.S.A.P

2nd day
In the morning, We are burning the silver paper, since last nite till now, and it is said we need to burn it for 3 days = 72 hours, so during midnite, some of us sleep, and some jus jaga lo...
and at nite from 7 pm till 1am in the morning, we have the ritual, it's like stupid one la, not making any sense... non stop lo, and we have to pray this and tat lo, hokkien lang surely know...
then finally we can get our sleep...

3rd day
Morning, I go out with my cousin, and we went to CC, he play online game lo, sa usual, but i planned to do work, and check mail... haiz, no choice, need to submit the proposal for welcome freshman concert one, dono i can do it anot, cz this is my first time doing this stuff, why so many unlucky things happen to me at once, I really cannot take it... even though last time she din really care about me, (i dono whether she got anot, in her heart la) but she is stil my grandma, and warm tears rolling down to my cheek. Of cz its not becz I cant get angpow next year la... zzz
haiz, no worries, mankind will die in the end, it's just the matter of early or late.

Today is 3rd day morning nia, there's still 2nd ritual tonite... I really beh tahan liao lo...
wanna die liao la... delayed proposals... dono how to face the committee members... and dono klck get wat info from which fellow, Im treasurer for Welcome freshman concert

3 comments:

~K£cќ~ said...

My deepest condolence to you ... no wonder din online ...

Go do budget la still got time to blog .... ==

Sherril 雪乐 said...

sorry to hear that ;(

anyway, add oil ya in your upcoming event =)

GB= Growing Boy said...

jus back and saw ur comments, tq tq