Monday, December 21, 2009

21 december... 2009, the server for UTAR course Registration

Wow, after reading Pei Seen's post, I felt that I was so xin fu... I no need wake up so early.... 8 am ==... I woke up around 10 something...

Then I remembered Mr.L sent me sms, saying that 21 dec can register liao... then I play an hour DotA... without rush, surfing web, harvested my tycoons, watched Zhong Ji San Guo... Then its time to have my nap.... slp again.... then when i woke up around like 5pm...

Again, remembered Mr.L sms, then I checked my mail... Saw Mr.L sent me the email regarding the subjects that majority chose. WooW... they had done their work... around 6pm, I opened the UTAR course registration website, saw a bunch of units... simply checked on it...

Wat I saw? Muahaha, Dono y there still left plenty of space, then without rushing, I clicked. Jus simply click click then it shows my timetable. Hmmm..... Quite ok... puas hati, bcz I can back early on Friday, but Thursday end class at 7pm.... this one abit late lo... but no option one lo... mus choose tat one... ==

Awaiting next new intake, hope there gonna be more lenglui, so tat guys in FES wont suffer that much... at least our eyes can relax abit la right? Every where guys oh, wont crazy oso will become gay la right?

Watch Anime now... bye

No comments: