Thursday, February 26, 2009

Utar CI

My frens and housemates who know me long enuf definitely understand my behaviour...


U know y i do my own lab report? bcz during foundation, miss wong (chemistry lecturer) she knew I copied one, so she gave me 3/6 like tat oni... so little, tats y i do it on my own...

During CI Y1 S1, this problem occurred when I carried out the experiment by myself... Group members were fixed so u cant choose anyone u like... My team mates consist of 5 ppl, one girl, a girl u would say SOHA* when u work with her...

She jus sit there, asked us : 什么result? 给我! wah, tat time i heard this, and my heart replied : yes ma'am yes ma'am i shall give u the answer and results, i shall serve u.... D....
Really cant understand, sit there, she thought she is the boss there, we are the workers, oh wrong term, is we are the KULI!!! Buzz off, loser...

sommore she was asked to listen to the officer lab's instructions on plotting the graph, and we carried out the experiment... when done, we asked her how to plot, she said : 其实我不懂老师在讲什么 ...

nvm i still can accept... when reaching the deadline, we asked her know how to plot ar? she said, dono... FINE.... then wat shocked us was she is the first one to pass up the report... then we asked permission from lab officer to view it.... GOSH, everything complete...!!! KANASAI man....


Every lab session also like tat, so u can imagine how teruk we were... Nvm, she still haven changed abit... bcz some ppl drop redi so we aren't in the same group anymore, but she still cling on us, and took MY reports from MY bag and copy... when i saw her i asked her : wat r u doing?
She replied : ohh, 我的result 画不到 graph, so 我 看看 你 的result .... wah sai!!!

this one I really beh tahan... not only one person, jus now one of our group members (this time our group consist 10 ppl) who came for lab jus for a while and ponteng, (din do any experiment, not even assisting) msn me, : yi gang where is the result for soil compaction? Din do experiment still dare to ask for results.. U SUDAH MAKAN 豹子胆 ar??

another SOHA* treat me like an idiot... bcz tomolo is due date, so he so Gan Jiong asking me for result... Really deng man.... I worried one day I might get stroke bcz of this...
I really beh tahan they all... feel like wanna use bankai and kill them ALL....

They oni know copy others and don wan let ppl copy... how can like tat one, they don share theirs, but they took mine... WTF??? Last time I copied and modified but I oso share leh... they jus copy and din even change a word, bulat bulat copy... if they copy and change it is still accpetable... WTH is this man...??? the girl is worst, go curi curi my bag and my files took one by one out, so daring!!!

is not tat i don let them copy, jus tat don bulat bulat copy la...


(sorry for any vulgar words, I don mean to use it, but no choice, cz they deserve those words...)

3 comments:

Sherril 雪乐 said...

haha they all dare to copy bulat bulat?? lecturer will know de leh. he wont accuse u all copy, but will give low marks la..

haha in our class our reports are shared among everyone, especially my friend's who is the top in class. her report is sometimes being photocopied and distributed among my classmates =) there is no selfishness among us.. we share what we have

GB= Growing Boy said...

tats wat i wan, but they wont share one, they jus ask from us: 'eh, yi gang 你做了吗 report? 给我抄....'

....
means good lo ur coursemates...

Jacquelyn Ho said...

/pats

Totally understand ur feelings n situations. I once encountered a similar situation when I was in foundation as well and my blamed me for not letting him copy my report. I was like wth? He's the one in wrong and yet he blamed me -.-

Well, do your best, know ur stand, and voice out if you still feel dissatisfied :)