Sunday, February 22, 2009

Lol...

Many ppl wan me change to blogspot, saying that is user friendly wor...

Trying now, nothing to post leh...
Just a plain text lo...


And now out of sudden, Kelvin from
SRC sms me, spamming my inbox saying that he is bored bcz after yesterday's blackout he cant go online... swt la...

I sincerely invite him come to my house to
USE my internet FREE OF CHARGE
and now he is saying that very far la bla bla bla....

so i understand its hard to be come a good ppl...

-system message- first blog testing in blogspot is done... 100%
preparing to offline...
logging off...

shuting down....

~piuks~
(monitor off)

3 comments:

~K£cќ~ said...

Crap la u ... use my name again =.="

GB= Growing Boy said...

Aiyo... ur name is normal oni, use oso nvm la

~K£cќ~ said...

U r wrong, my name super special 1, wana use need pay loyalty to me ...