Saturday, May 15, 2010

I'm pretty sure...

I'm pretty sure I'm a piece of dead meat;
I'm pretty sure I'm gonna lose my scholarships;
I'm pretty sure I'm noob in many games;
I'm pretty sure I'm gonna change my chinese name;
I'm pretty sure I'm gonna learn Jap songs;
I'm pretty sure I'm single for my Uni life;
I'm pretty sure I'm gonna be hardworking next sem;
I'm pretty sure I'm gonna be poor for next few sems;


I'm pretty sure I will live after the world end;
I'm pretty sure I will try to control my temper;
I'm pretty sure I will not keep this blog and our blog dead;
I'm pretty sure I will not grow old in terms of looks;
I'm pretty sure I will learn to tfk jus like ewai does;
I'm pretty sure I will not leave my frens and family behind;
I'm pretty sure I will train my badminton and piano;
I'm pretty sure I will not return home tat frequent next sem;


I'm pretty sure that everyone thinks I'm childish;
I'm pretty sure that everyone thinks I will not grow;
I'm pretty sure that everyone dislike my mischievousness;
I'm pretty sure that everyone thinks that I'm double faced;
I'm pretty sure that everyone treats me like a kid;
I'm pretty sure that everyone dislike my craziness;
I'm pretty sure that everyone will lend me a hand;
I'm pretty sure that everyone will miss me if i die;


I'm pretty sure that I Love everyone in this world except bad guys...
So, world, what do u think of me?

3 comments:

Më| §zë said...

i'm pretty sure that i dunno what i am sure of...

GB= Growing Boy said...

wow? u r not sure wat u wan ka? but im sure tat when start of next sem i sure ask the harddisk back leh...

Anonymous said...

夜裡寂寞视频聊天室 , 寂寞男生的聊天室 , 色聊女的qq , se聊网 , 网上裸聊室 , 一对一裸聊室 , 大正妹影音视讯聊天室 , 文字聊天室 , 真人秀视频聊天室 , 比较开放的视频聊天室