Sunday, January 3, 2010

This time really give dog push lo!!!

Wow, 1/1/2010

Kena food poisoning. I eat wat my family eats. So wth? Kena food poisoning lo... vomit and cirit birit... this one is at nite...

2/1/2010

I vomit again, more serious. No mood to drink and eat. Din bath. Whole day sleep there. Lying on the bed, almost 24 hrs... keep sleep and sleep and sleep. Once wake up feel dizzy. Pening sial... Wats more? Vomit last nite punya vege, sayur sayur... Sial man... abit fever...

3/1/2010

Getting better. Recovering...
At least have mood to surf line, play abit dota, wanna go sleep oso cant, later pening again...
Need to cancel my Langkawi trip. I sure disappoint my frens... Today oni see doctor... Wat else? Doctor sure give same medicine... medicine for pening la, medicine for vomit la, medicine for sakit la... Cost RM35...

4/1/2010

Wat will happen? Fully recover? dono yet... pray man... everyone, PLS pray for me!!!

No comments: