Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Wow, Fluid Mechanics...

It was an open book test, all about fluid... U get what I meant by OPEN BOOK?

Open Book - Open Copy Test...
At first, I don't know anything about solutions book... However, someone told me that there's a book consisting all answers and solutions of those questions found in the reference book. I was shocked, wow, got such book one ar???

Rupa rupanya, those solutions were written by someone, whom I think he/she is too free to finish up all questions, page by page... all handwritten...
And guess what?

Almost every student in the lecture hall had those books in their hands... Wahliao, somore wahkao man, when the test started, they were busy copying those answers... Why? Because the questions were from the book... Not all, only one question was exactly the same, others were similar only... The whole hall you could see those students were busy copy paste... somore discussion was allowed that time, the lecturer purposely went out for about 5-10 minutes... Swt...

I was so speechless, my friend and I, 2 people were so helpless, dono what to do... za dao, the first question quite hard, unlike the second and third... Helpless and speechless...
I wonder how was it when Ah Ken had his exam... Open Copy test???

4 comments:

Dorae-ong said...

Well, it's Fluid Mechanics, which means the study of fluid, and since water is one kind of fluid, so your lecturer is good in applying them, they "fang shui" (in Chinese), "buka air" (in Malay) and "open water" (in English), ha ha.

Welcome to UTAR!

GB= Growing Boy said...

Wow, first time seeing you writing at my blog...

quite unfair lo... this is not test liao lo...

Unknown said...

wow doremon...geng...support?!

sohem said...

u dun sohai... my test no copy.. no exact ques, no similiar, i did myself.. diu lei